Skip to content

Live Your Truth

July 10, 2013

I set out to write a very different book – what I’ve learned about productivity, health, fitness, creating.  How to be your best on the outside.  Instead, this book rose.  About discovering and living your truth, the foundation within.  If you work on that, the outside is a natural byproduct.

More so than the last book, this one, I’m scared to put out to the world.  It’s personal.  It’s vulnerable.  A deeper dive.  But it’s helped those I’ve shared it with.  And it helped me.  So, as James Altucher taught me, I must publish.

I worked very hard on this book, gave it everything I had.  I hope that it serves you well.

Available on Amazon on Kindle and Paperback.

(If you want to read the ebook version, you don’t need a kindle device.  Amazon has free Kindle apps for Mac/PC/iPhone/Android/Windows/Blackberry.  You can download them here)

About these ads
7 Comments leave one →
  1. July 10, 2013 11:24 am

Each time I picked your book up to read it, I felt like I was in that cabin on the Big Sur coast.

It’s simple, poignant, and profound writing, my friend – well done. It’s an understatement to say that there’s a lot going on in my life right now (all good – just craaazy insane). Your book taught me to set aside some time to evaluate what’s really important. And to not give up on these incredible opportunities I’m faced with right now – no matter how challenging they seem. They’re merely thresholds, and your book made me seek them out as opposed to shirking from them. It made me want to reach down deep and live my own truth. To make a conscious decision to do so and to realize that it’s what life is all about.

It’s amazing how many levels this book connected with me on. Thanks again, Kamal.

2. Kristine permalink
    July 10, 2013 1:42 pm

Congratulations, Kamal! It’s an amazing and transformative book. And I should know, I’ve read it twice! I know your words will be my guide again and again. Thank you!

3. Makiko permalink
    July 24, 2013 6:42 pm

Thank you for sharing your ideas again, Kamal. I’m one of those who were saved by your books.
    I was struggling in the dark room since becoming crippled by a disease. I had decided to stop feeling sorry for myself, but the harder I fought, the more I got despreesed. I was considering ending my life when I saw the cover of your first book on kindle. The books are so powerful that I finally start to see the light.

• July 24, 2013 7:01 pm

Hi Makiko,

I’m so so grateful to you for telling me that. I often question myself and this shows me that I did the right thing.

The concept about light flowing it, it has changed my life as well. It takes daily practice, a commitment to ourselves. We are here for a reason, we are worth it, we owe it to ourselves and the world to love ourselves and be our best selves.

Thank you so much for your comment. If I can ever be of help, please reach out!

Your friend,

Kamal

4. Ashton permalink
    October 27, 2013 2:00 pm

Smile my friend, because you are changing lives. I just finished “Love yourself like your life depends on it” and it changed my world. Everything you said made so much sense to me… And though simple concepts, were also very profound and much needed. Thank you. :)

5. December 29, 2013 11:25 pm

Kamal,
    Thanks for the beautiful post.

Yes, there’s magic everywhere =)

Best,
    Sailaja

6. December 30, 2013 12:32 am

Amazing words and as always impeccable timing :)